Top 10 Stocking Stuffers for Men Who Are Difficult to Buy For
We’ve checked our lists, and maybe even checked them twice. Planning out what to get for those large gifts on Christmas morning for loved ones is often times the easy part. We know that mom wants the new KitchenAid Stand Mixer, dad is looking to upgrade his grill, grandma has been talking about a new skin care product, and the kids want a Nintendo Switch. But, have you thought about those little gifts that end up in the stockings? For women, a favorite shade of lipstick or a lovely necklace? For kids, you can fill up those stockings with the holiday versions of their favorite candy. But what about dad? What little trinket do you get for him?
- Men’s Michael Kors 3-Piece Gift Set– This is a great gift if he’s been wanting a new scent to add to his daily wear. This set includes a bottle of eau de toilette, hair and body wash, and aftershave.
- A Xikezan Beard Grooming Kit: What is something that is a necessity in any bearded man’s hygiene routine? Facial hair care. The Xikezan beard kit offers beard conditioner, oil, balm, brush, shampoo, shaper, comb, scissors, and storage bag. It has everything anyone with a beard could ever need.
- Hamilton Beach All-In-One Breakfast Sandwich Maker: As the saying goes, “the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach.” Why not give the gift of the most important meal of the day and get him an appliance that will make him a breakfast sandwich in one step.
- Piacciono Lapel Pin: Whether he wears a dress suit often or only for special occasions, a sure way to stand out from the crowd is a Piacciono lapel. A lapel can turn any regular suit into a personalized outfit. Piacciono offers many different styles to choose from.
- Royal Reserve Whiskey Gift Set: If he enjoys whiskey, this gift set offers a way to chill the whiskey without watering it down with the whiskey stones. Let him impress his friends with the elegant wooden box and old fashioned glasses.
- Eb5 For Men Moisturizing Facial Treatment: Having a skin care routine is not just for women. This facial cream is designed using vitamins E, B5 and A with a touch of lactic acid in order to soften a man’s thicker facial skin without irritating.
- YETI Rambler 14oz Stainless Steel Mug: If he likes to slowly drink his cup of coffee or if he likes to pack coffee and drink it later, this is the perfect gift. This mug will keep your coffee hot until the last sip.
- iFox Bluetooth Shower Speaker: This speaker is 100% waterproof and fully submersible for even the longest shower taker. It offers a 33 foot bluetooth radius to connect to your device and has up to 10 hours of playing. There is a reason this speaker has over 2,200 five star reviews on Amazon.
- FreshJax Grilling Spice Gift Set: Does he love pulling out the grill for that Sunday afternoon get-together? This set will help him to feel like a grill master with all organic ingredients, kosher and 7 different flavor profiles to choose from.
- 11 in 1 Survival Gear Kit: If he enjoys being outdoors and camping or if you just want to make sure he has an emergency kit in the car, this is the perfect set. The set includes a 3-mode flashlight, Handy Fire starter, Wire saw, Multi-functional saber card, Paracord bracelet, Carabiner, Water Bottle Clip, Tungsten Pen and Emergency blanket.
With the help of some of these gifts, hopefully dad’s stocking is full to the top. The holidays are about spending time with loved ones, but sometimes a thoughtful gift can bring a little extra cheer to your loved one’s day. Make this season one to remember by getting dad a gift he can use throughout the rest of the year.